Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Shopping

Had the alignment in my car fixed today. $50/cash! Heard that was good..... Do not know.
That started it, I wanted to spend more..... went to Auto Zone & bought new brake kit for all 4 tires! $118/total. Figured, why not get them all new at once????? Now I have to find someone to put them on.
Then he got home..........
I made an excellent dinner Baked Chicken Breast on angel hair pasta & cheese, roasted brussel sprouts, green salad w/tomatoes & avacados.
We ate together but as soon as he opens his mouth he's rude, crude & yes....... insensitive. He told me his time was too precious to have a look @ my car  & see if I really needed whole new set. Well like always, I go & find someone else to help me out.
So I went to Dollar Store. Was there  1 1/2 hours & only spent $10.33. Way good!
Knew he would be asleep when I got home. Yes he works his bloody ass off & makes $$'s but I hardly ever see him. When I do see him, he's rude.
Shopping can be meditative!

No comments:

Post a Comment