Friday, March 9, 2012

100 Milles of San Fernando Valley & a Thrift Store!

Yes folks I got everything done & had my cupcakes @ the homeless lunch by 12:15 pm. Only took 100 Miles of San Fernando Valley driving.
Of course I stayed @ the thrift store to shop! Mum in law loved it. She found an Ann Taylor shirt for $2.99 & a very nice sheer white long sleeve shirt $1.99 & a tank top for $.99!
I bought a Killer floor length purple chiffon, sleeveless w/ a drape, low cut back for $4.99! And I just couldn't leave the store without the very cute Black Chiffon w/ pink pok-a-dots, mid caff dress. Has short flowing sleeves & pink satin ribbon sewn across the front, around the high waist & at the bottom. The hem is long on the sides & comes up slightly in the center, front & back. $2.99!!!
You just have to see it. I'll figure out how to put pictures up on this blog one day........
Also got a great blouse & a fun black cotton dress with white prints of fish, shells & starfish to wear when I clean pool.
I may not always know what I'm doing but I want to look good doing it!
Now that's mudinyoureyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment