Wednesday, March 7, 2012

530 am Wed. March 7, 2012

I woke up & asked Him "How would you like your dinner tonight, Hot in oven or cold in fridge? He looked @ me with a funny look on his face & said. Why are you working tonight? "No", I said, "I just do not want to be here when you get home cause your so rude & grumpy all the time, why should I bother? This home should be your sanctuary & you should be happy here with me, @ all times & if I don't make you happy then find someone who can cause I want take this type of treatment for one more minute."
Those who know me, know that.
Well he said, "Be here when I get back from work & you will see a nicer me."
Well we'll see.
Really I work hard too, on making this a fun relationship. But when your alone in the process, it's, well like I said, hard work"

No comments:

Post a Comment