Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fucking Old Bastard Drunks! 3/8/12

March 8, 2012
Fucking Old Bastard Drunks!
There's a knock @ my back door. It's the tenant from the pool house. Yes, I say. She proceeds to tell me that my Mum-in-law next door wants to talk to me. Ok.....
So, the old man is drunk, usually always is, & passed out @ 10:30 a.m. Ok, Ok, I used to drink too so I understand how that can happen. But Mum needs ride to Dr. tomorrow & she says, " Can you please give me a ride cause I'm afraid the old bastard, (my name for him) will be drunk.  I don't want a repeat of last time! He drives like a mad man & yells @ me!  I can't ask the other son cause he's drunk too!"
She said her blood pressure goes up & this woman is 83 years old & has a pacemaker! Good God, What's going on here? Why do Old Bastard Drunks think they can terrorize their partners? This bastard has been doing it for 64 bloody, fucking years!
I told her I would be more than happy to give her a ride anytime, anywhere. That's when The Old Bastard came out of the bedroom. He started to say some stupid thing but i got my words out first!
I said, " What the hell is the matter with you! You should treat this woman like fucking gold. She is the one how bore the son who bails you out of every financial fuck up you have ever had.
You should just consider yourself lucky that she never left your stupid, disrespectful ass! You should just kiss her lovely ass everyday!
Asshole....... wonder if he'll remember it? Drunks are Blessed that way; they just plead: "I don't remember", asshole!

No comments:

Post a Comment