Friday, March 9, 2012

A Day in the Life 3/9/12

I woke up @ 4:30 a.m. about right for me. Takes me a while to get ready for the day. Bathroom, tea,(trying to kick the coffee), news, make lunch for Him, then get ready for my 50mile round trip to take the little Grandmud to school.
Today we are going to take the Granddoggie to school. Then Granddoggie comes home with me. Mud Jr. is taking the wife & 2 kids to Disneyland for the weekend!
Then I get the Granddoggie for the weekend. My neighbor will come over & get back on my couch & doggiesit.
Then I have to try to choke down some breakfast, make icing for cupcakes I made yesterday & pack them up for homeless lunch.
Then I have to go next door & pick up Mum in law & take her to dentist, 25 miles away! Another 50 round trip. I usally do about 100 miles a day!
After her appointment I will take her with me to drop off cupcakes. I will not have time to take her home first.
All above to be done before 12:30 TODAY!!!!!!!
Just a Day in the Life of Mud!
And people say I don't work for a living!
Well that's TRUE mudinyoureyes!
Shanti @;)~

No comments:

Post a Comment