Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kid Rock - Made in Detroit

So, I heard that the clothing line "Made in Detroit" by Kid Rock is made in SEVERAL locations ALL Outside of the USA!!!!!
Really, Kid Rock, don't even try to explain it. You definitely know where your products are being made. Right?
I have been a Kid Rock fan since before he was dating Pamela Anderson. I would think, 'Wow, a real American rocker, cool!'
Well, I have deleted all my Kid Rock music from my computer & will not listen to or buy anymore Kid Rock music till he manufactures his product in the USA.
REALLY, REALLY!!! Kid, if there is anywhere in the world where products should be made in the USA it should be in Detroit! Remember? Detroit had one of the biggest American Made Car Manufacturers, GM, They had to close down because we thought it was the right thing to do to buy foreign cars to save $$'s on foreign gas!?!?!?!?
Well, we have found out that that may not have been the right thing after all. I think that since we have all started buying cheaper foreign products, it took away from the American Manufacturing, causing lost of jobs, food, homes, families, lifestyles & lives.....

No comments:

Post a Comment