Wednesday, March 7, 2012

6:30 am Wed. March 7, 2012

Good Morning World!
6:30 a.m. & I'm on my way to pick up my Grandkid & take her to school. It's a 50 mile round trip! But i look forward to the big, beautiful smile. If you pay close attention to a child you can learn alot!
This morning I learned that kids can have complex dreams. This one about her new swing set & how all her girlfriend where over playing with her. But then she said she was bad in the dream. I asked why, she said cause a boy from her school was there & that was wrong!?!?!?! She went on, I didn't know he was going to be there, he came with someone else. I told him he had to go. I told her she was not bad, she had no control over what happened & she did the right thing to ask him to go.
What????? She is only 5. What does she know about being wrong in this way?
Are we putting too much on kids? I think so.
Kids should Just Play Hard, Jump High & Run Fast, Life will catch up with you soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment