Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Just a Day in the Life

It's My Life!

6:30 a.m. Pack up little Grand-doggie to take back to the Little GrandMud! It is pouring rain. Cars speeding down the freeway, their tires spraying water up into a mist making it hard to see!
7:30 a.m. Get GrandMud up & feed her breakfast. Not all that easy because she has not seen her doggie in 5 days & they want to play together. Her other GrandMa is visiting, but it is still a BIG job!
8:30 a.m. Get GrandMud into car & drive to school, along with other GrandMa.
9:00 a.m. Take the other Grandma BACK to MudJr's house & drive back home. Still raining.
9:40 a.m. Finely back @ my pad but OH NO have to answer emails, texts & sent in two responses & pictures for new movie & commercial.
10:54 a.m. Do you think I could have breakfast now!?!?!?!?
After breakfast........ Call Attorney, Go Shopping for B-day present for daughterinlaw, dinner tomorrow night. Shusi & Hot dogs? I dont know sounds interesting.
Oh! Wendy Williams is ON!!!!! I love her!
I'm HUNGRY, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment