Tuesday, April 24, 2012

For Crapping Sakes A Dead Possum- My Day!

Helping 90 year old Aunt clean up her home!

There was this big round, ugly, brown stain over my aunt's bed. Her daughter said, "Oh that's been there for ages, must be a leak in the roof." I had the handyman scrape, plaster & paint the spot. It looks very nice & clean.
I hired another handyman to go up into the attic. A dark, dusty, dirty space with air ducts, covered in some unwrapped insulating material layout like old,  crooked fingers. He wraps himself up in  overalls, gloves, mask, goggles & in he goes!
After 15 minutes he descends the ladder, with a large, double bagged, bag of crap! I mean real crap! Animal crap! He said on his quick exit, "I quit!"
He said there was a dead animal & it's family! & that, by the looks of it, they had lived there a long time!
Image Detail
The intruder? Possibly a possum, and his family had dug out the insulation & made a nest. They also set up a crap heap! Real nice Cousins! There was NEVER a leaky roof. The handyman said, "The only leak was the leak from their pee pees!"
I gather my stuff & told the cousins, "Hey, I love you but.... with that dead animal in the attic I'm out of here!"
You tell me, how can people not know?

now this is true mudinyoureyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment