Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Day In the Life!


A Day In the Life!

Up @ 5 am, put coffee on, make the husmud lunch, take a shower! Then I off on my day. I drive 25 miles to pick up the grandmud & take it to school. I went to the 99cents store, one of my favorite places to shop, & buy stuff for us & for the Mud-in-laws. Before I get home my phone is ringing so I pull over.....
The cousins call. There is no time to waste, they tell me, 90 year old Aunt Mud is coming home from nursing home. Now they want to strip wallpaper, rip up carpet & paint before she gets home.
I call the usual handymen & find one available. Meet me @ Aunt Muds @ 12:30 today! Yes that's right it's not even lunch yet.
I hurry & clean my house, pack up some tools, jump in the car & head to Aunt Muds 20 mile away. Aunt Muds house is very scary! Think "Hoarder's" the TV show & that's it!
The cousins are horrified that someone's going to come into their home & find out that they are Hoarder's! To Late...... We know! We enter the house & @ the doorway of AuntMud's bedroom is one of the cousins. He is big, has long, fu man chew beard & stringy long gray hair & frowning with his bottom lip actually sticking out! OMG! I didn't know if he was going to kick our ass or cry!!!!!
So In my best, "Oh, don't worry I understand" voice I had to talk him down! We got started on the house & now they feel better about.
But wait, my day's not over yet, OH NO! I still have to drive 20 miles back home. I get home as the husmud is pulling into driveway. I run inside to take shower #2 for the day & get dressed. I tell him of my day & that now I have to go clean my client's house! I said I'll be back in couple of hours & make dinner then.
I go clean house but can not finish so I will go back tomorrow night, after I finish with Aunt Mud's house & family.
I get home take shower #3 & make some eggs & hot sausages with a veg salad. Then washed a mountain of dishes & printed information for tomorrow which starts in 7 hours!
Fuck! Don't tell me I don't earn my keep on the planet!
GOOD NITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment