Monday, June 11, 2012

Selena sells seashells by the seashore!



Us Poll: Selena Gomez's Leggy, Midriff-Baring Outfit: Love It or Hate It? REALLY?????

Celebrity Style June 11, 2012 AT 1:30PM

Selena Gomez attends the Selena Gomez Fragrance Launch at Macy's Herald Square on June 9, 2012 in New York City. 

This is about the cutest little ol gal I've seen in a long time! And very appropriately dresses for 19 years old!

At her fragrance launch in NYC on Saturday, Selena Gomez hit the concrete jungle in an outfit that might have been better suited for lounging poolside in Miami. Dressed in seashell-printed, high-waisted short shorts and a matching bandeau top, the 19-year-old singer flaunted her legs and flashed her midriff. She paired the Versace ensemble with an ivory blazer and nude, sky-high heels.

"My legs [are my favorite body part]!" Gomez told US Weekly at the event, adding that her schedule keeps her gams in shape. "When I'm on tour I dance a lot, and I wear a lot of heels."


Really folks, What's not to like about Selena's outfit? She is 19 years old!

What's she suppose to wear? Is this better?








No comments:

Post a Comment