Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Just so YOU Know


About my Blog & its Contents

I just reprint a few news stories & articles that interest me. I include the name of the author, source & or website. I also credit all quotes, take some credit for myself occasionally, and then give a few comments. Like them or not. You know: Bill of Rights and all.....

With this said..... Remember my blog is for fun, a peek into my crazy head & to view my wild opinions, to share my travel log so you can see how other people live, because I think it's important, & so you can see how nice it is to have a garden.



If people want to challenge, re-butte, agree, disagree, like or dislike, hey feel free! But please, if you want to fight remember that I am a 60 year old Woman, in great shape, have seen, heard & done a lot, including fist fighting, so you should just back off, take that proverbial chill pill & be ashamed of yourself. 


Peace to the World.....
Shanti, mudinyoureyes @:')~
copy write signature
  

No comments:

Post a Comment