Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Joke of the Day! Stupid Smuck!

Stupid Smuck!


I'm in a hot, oily bath today. You can see the oil drip off my nipples & down my thighs! Yes, it looked pretty good. I called to the Stupid Smuck, Hey Honey, I'm in the tub, come in & look @ this bruise I have on my leg.

Just thought it would be fun for him to come in & see me all wet, hot & oily.....

He walks pass the bath & said I don't want to, I'm too busy & goes on!

So that made me remember an old favorite joke!

Joke:

A Woman is standing in front of a mirror, her tank top pulled down around her waist, and she is admiring her breast. She knows her husband will be home soon & she thinks it would be fun for him to come in & see her naked breast.

She hears him @ the door & begins to caress her breast & looking @ them in the mirror.

Her husband opens the door, sees this & says, "Good God Woman! What the hell are you doing?

Wife:  "I went to the doctor for my breast examination & he said I have the breast of a 25 year old!"

The husband continues on to the refrigerator & grabs his brew & says, "Hmmm, did he say anything about your Fat Ass?"

Wife:  "Your name never came up....."







No comments:

Post a Comment